"Vote That Jawn, Jr." Polling Place Grades 6-8
Now that you've learned more about the importance of voting, try exercising your knowledge by voting for your favorite student-designed sticker! Encourage your friends and families to vote by sharing what you've learned during the process of creating these incredible pieces of art.
The designs that have the most votes by the end of this week will get turned into stickers to be distributed at an actual polling site in Philadelphia!
How to Vote:
- Each person will receive one vote!
- Click the "heart button" under your favorite design
- If you accidentally select the wrong image be sure to click the heart a second time to deselect and click the heart under the correct image
- This voting gallery will be live from 12pm 10/24/22 - 5pm 10/28/22
- Once you are finished voting in this gallery, visit our other two "Vote That Jawn, Jr." galleries to select your favorite piece from all different grade levels!