Australian Native Bee Photo Competition
We are thrilled to introduce the Australian Native Bee Photo Competition to capture the beauty and diversity of our bees. The competition is free and open to everyone. Winners will be announced and awarded at the Australian Native Bee Conference, Sydney, 11 June 2022. Prizes and acknowledgement will be awarded to the winners.
1. The subject must include an Australian native bee species.
2. The photo must be the work of the entrant.
3. Minor editing only of images is permitted, e.g cropping or colour balance is fine, but NOT major manipulation.
4. Image must be submitted as a digital file between 0.5 and 5 megabytes in size.
5. Maximum of 10 images per entrant.
6. The winners will be judged by popular vote.
7. The field of images for popular vote will be limited to 100. Official judges will screen and remove lower ranked images beyond the 100 best entries.
8. Entrants retain copyright of their image but grant the ANBA a license to use image for the general work of the association, such as social media posts and publishing in “The Cross-Pollinator”.
Winners announced at 5pm 11 June at the end of the first day of the ANBA conference.
You can only vote for one image. If another vote is placed, the previous one will be removed.
Please enter a description that should include identification (to the best of your knowledge), context, location, date and category. E.g. Bee, possibly Megachile, visiting a flower and grooming pollen onto her scopa. Lord Howe Island, Nov 2021. Beehaviour category.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsored by the Australian Native Bee Association.
- Submission period
2022-05-09 07:00 PM - 2022-06-09 07:00 AM
- Voting period
2022-06-09 07:00 AM - 2022-06-11 05:00 AM
- You can only vote for one image
If another vote is placed, the previous one will be removed.