The Blutvoll Media Agentur UG (haftungsbeschränkt) collects and processes your data as a responsible authority in the sense of the data protection laws.
Blutvoll Media Agentur UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Wildenrother Str. 26
2.Collection of general information
- When you access our web application, general information is collected automatically. This data is technically necessary to deliver our web application correctly. The data includes information such as: version and type of your web browser, your used operating system, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and the time of your access to our web application. This information is anonymous and does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person and is absolutely necessary when using the Internet. In order to constantly improve our service, we evaluate this data statistically. For example, statistics are about which pages and features are most popular and most frequently visited or used.
3.Collection of data during registration
- We set up a password-protected direct access to the user data (user account) for each of our customers who registered accordingly. When creating user accounts, different personal data is collected. This data includes your first and last name, your e-mail address, and any other information you provide during registration.
- In addition, you can comfortably sign in or register with your Facebook and/or Google account on our application. Click on the Facebook or Google logo in the login dialog. This will open a log-in dialog from Facebook or Google, where you give PollUnit the permission to access your information from Facebook or Google. This includes basic information as well as your e-mail address. With this data we create your PollUnit account. During the process, Facebook or Google will not pass a password to our application.
- With a PollUnit user account or a completed registration, you can access content and services that we only offer to registered users. The data provided for the registration can be changed at any time in your user account ('My account') after a login. Here the user can also see his orders (subscriptions) and their statuses.
- You agree to treat your personal access data confidentially and not to make it accessible to unauthorized third parties. We can not accept liability for misuse of passwords, unless we represent the abuse.
- For any information, correction or deletion concerning the personal data we have stored about you, please contact us via the above address. Processing of this data is only possible if there are no statutory storage obligations.
- Personal data will only be collected, used and passed on if this is legally permitted or if you have given your consent to the data collection.
4.Collection of data when creating a survey
- If you are logged in with a PollUnit account, no further information about your person is necessary.
- Without PollUnit account, you must enter your name and e-mail address. We need this data to carry out your survey. For example, to inform you about the result.
- When creating a survey, we need different general information. These data are for example: title, description and location of the survey. We also need the options of your survey. These can be date, time, pictures or other infromations which you indicate during the creation.
- You have the option to send invitations to other users. To do this, you can specify a list of email addresses, or import your contacts from Google. PollUnit will only get access to your Google contacts when you are logged in to Google and PollUnit is authorized to read your contacts. We use these contacts exclusively to realize your survey. For example, to send your invitation or notify users about events in your poll.
- You can create polls about images or other files. In addition, users can upload their own background images for their surveys. To ensure optimal delivery of these data, this data is stored in Digitalocean (cloud storage) and delivered to the users by Digitalocean.
5.Use of the data of your survey
- Access to your current, not additionally secured surveys and their contents, have all users that received the memberlink or adminlink from you or a third party. These are links to your survey. With the help of the adminlink, users can also edit your survey. You can also secure your poll with a password.
- Users with access to your survey can retrieve content such as title, description, location, and survey options. In addition, your users see the votes and names of you and other participants who have already voted.
- If you do not have an ad-free PollUnit account, we use the information in your poll to show you and your participants matching ads. In addition to your IP address, we also provide information about the content of your survey to our advertising provider in order to display the appropriate advertising for you.
- As a user with a PollUnit account, you can edit and delete your polls at any time at 'My PollUnits'.
6.Use of your data for advertising purposes
- In addition to the processing of your data and the data of your surveys in our application, we also use them to show you advertising. This concerns only our offer for anonymous users and free user accounts.
7.Collection, processing and use of your data
- If you have provided us with personal data, we only use it to create your surveys, process your orders, answer your queries, for technical administration as well as for our own marketing purposes. When collecting, processing and using your personal data, we adhere strictly to the legal provisions of the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz and Telemediengesetz. Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties if this is necessary for the purpose of the contract processing or for the settlement and you have previously given your consent. For example, Braintree (payment service provider) will receive the necessary data to process your order. The provided data may be used by our service providers only to fulfill their tasks.
- Your e-mail address is required, so we can confirm your order and communicate with you. We can also use them for your identification (customer login). In addition, we use your account email address or address provided by the creation in surveys to inform you about events in your survey. These events can be, for example: the result of the survey, information about new options, the participation of participants.
- Depending on the type of survey, different information from the participants is recorded and made available to other participants. For example, other participants have access to the following information: your name, your chosen options or ratings, your comments and other information you specify in a survey. The aim of PollUnit is to shorten the communication between its users. Therefore all users who have access to the administration of a survey have the option to export, edit and save the results, votes, and e-mail addresses (if known) of the participants.
8.Provision of services at a charge
- For the provision of paid services, additional data are requested by us, such as your payment details. To protect your data during transmission, we use the current state of the art encryption methods (e.g., SSL) over HTTPS.
- When contacting PollUnit (for example via a contact form or e-mail), your data will be stored for the processing of the inquiry as well as for the case of further questions.
10.Posts and Comments
- When you create posts, comments or other information, your IP address will be saved. This occurs to the security of the offerer, if someone writes illegal contents (insults, prohibited political propaganda, etc.) in comments and contributions. In this case, the provider itself may be prosecuted for the comment or contribution and is therefore interested in the author's identity.
11.Integration of third-party services and content
- It may happen that third parties are involved in our application. For the technical delivery of the content to your browser, the providers need and use your IP address. We have no influence on the further processing of your IP address with these providers. As far as we know, we will clarify our users about this. Third party content might be: videos from YouTube, GoogleMaps map material, RSS feeds, Digitalocean graphics, and advertisings
- You can share your surveys and our application across different social networks. The buttons are marked accordingly with the logo and name of the network. Clicking on the button will take you to the offer or the website of the respective network. We have no influence on the processing of your data with these providers.
- To invite friends or colleagues to a PollUnit, You can find your Google Contacts through the Google Contacts API. Once you've permitted PollUnit to access the Google Contacts API, you can search the email addresses of your contacts and select those to which you want to send the invitation.
12.Secure data transmission
- By encrypting, your personal data will be transferred securely. The secure transfer applies to your orders and also to your customer login. We use the encryption system SSL (Secure Socket Layer). Our website is protected by technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, alteration or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons.
13.Claim for information, revocation and correction of your data
- According to the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, you have the right to receive free of charge information about your stored personal data. Likewise, you have the right to correct, block or delete your personal data. Except for this is the prescribed data storage for business processing. For questions about data protection please contact our data protection officer. Our contact details are at the top of this page.
- In order to ensure that data can be blocked at any time, these data must be kept in a lock file for control purposes. You may also request the deletion of the data if there is no legal obligation to archive. If such an obligation exists, we will lock your data on request.
- You may make changes or revoke a consent by means of a corresponding notice to us with effect for the future.
14.Questions to the Data Protection Supervisor
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ('Google'). Google Analytics uses 'cookies', which are text files placed on your computer that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the United States. In case of activation of IP anonymization on this website, Google will, however, truncate your IP address beforehand within Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing the website operator with other services relating to website and Internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google.