SP-Studio.de contest 11/2023: ROLE-PLAYING GAMES
📢 VOTE NOW 📢
Vote for the pictures which used the SP-Studio in the most creative way! The submission phase is over and the winners will be announced on December 1st.
🎨 Create a SP-Studio.de picture about ROLE-PLAYING GAMES! 🎨
From The Witcher to Fallout and from Dungeons & Dragons to Final Fantasy... Pick a famous videogame from the RGP genre or a traditional pen & paper. Then create a SP-Studio picture about it. You can show a character from the game or people playing it. Submit until November 20th and make sure to read the rules first.
📢 R U L E S 📢
- Create a picture about a role-playing game. It can be a videogame RPG or a pen & paper. No visual novels. Famous characters are best. OCs are only allowed, if it makes sense for the game. For example in D&D you can create your own characters. But not in The Witcher.
- When uploading, always type in a TITLE (= name of the RPG) and your NAME! This is really important. There is no need to write directly on the picture. Use the same name for all your uploads. You can use any nickname, but "anonymous", "idk" or "me" are not allowed. Switching between different names will lead to disqualification.
- If you upload more than one picture only the newest will enter the contest.
- Of course only sp-studio.de pictures count. Do not edit with extra software.
💡 S U G G E S T I O N S 💡
- Don't know much about RPGs? Here are some examples: Final Fantasy, Diablo, The Witcher, Baldur's Gate, Undertale, Fallout, Shadowrun, Mass Effect, Pokémon...
- Don't forget to add a background. Plain color backgrounds can be found in places / abstract backgrounds. If you don't select one you will get a transparent background - and they do not work here.
- Don't forget to add hands to your character if they hold objects. It looks strange otherwise. And don't forget to recolor them, because blue hands are a common mistake.
- To make your picture interesting and receive many votes I recommend to try moving items in a creative way. Combine them with the "lock" function.
- Don't upload screenshots of your whole phone screen. These do not count. You can save SP-Studio pictures by clicking on the disc symbol and then "Download as image".
- Have fun! 😊
2023-11-05 10:00 AM - 2023-11-20 10:55 PM
2023-11-21 10:00 AM - 2023-11-30 10:55 PM