SP-Studio.de contest 01/2024: WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR?
📢 JOIN THE NEXT CONTEST HERE!
📢 You can vote for future contest topics HERE.
🏆 CONGRATULATIONS! 🏆
This contest is over and these are the winners:
The final results are a combination of the public vote and the Jury vote. SEE THE FULL STATS HERE.
Thank you all for participating! Check out the contest page on sp-studio.de with the Hall of Fame.
- - - -
🎨 Create a SP-Studio.de picture about LAST YEAR! 🎨
The monthly contests are back! This time pick an event from 2023. For example it could be a big movie release, a celebrity death or any other unique news story. Create a SP-Studio picture about it and upload it until January 20th. Make sure to read the rules first.
📢 R U L E S 📢
- Create a picture about an event from the year 2023. Any media release (movie, game, music album) or news story counts, but you can also pick a personal event if it's unique for this year. For example your wedding would count, but no picture of your annual Christmas dinner.
- POLITICAL PROPAGANDA IS NOT ALLOWED. There are big conflicts at the moment which spawn a lot of racist and antisemitic reactions. These contests are no place for things like this. Even if you mean no harm a picture without context can be misleading. So better pick a topic other than war.
- When uploading, always type in a TITLE and your NAME! This is really important. There is no need to write directly on the picture. Use the same name for all your uploads. You can use any nickname, but "anonymous", "idk" or "me" are not allowed. Switching between different names will lead to disqualification.
- If you upload more than one picture only the newest will enter the contest.
- Of course only sp-studio.de pictures count. Do not edit with extra software.
💡 S U G G E S T I O N S 💡
- We already had a lot of FNAF and Super Mario in the past contests, so maybe try to think of something else.
- Don't forget to add a background. Plain color backgrounds can be found in places / abstract backgrounds. If you don't select one you will get a transparent background - and they do not work here.
- Don't forget to add hands to your character if they hold objects. It looks strange otherwise. And don't forget to recolor them, because blue hands are a common mistake.
- To make your picture interesting and receive many votes I recommend to try moving items in a creative way. Combine them with the "lock" function.
- Don't upload screenshots of your whole phone screen. These do not count. You can save SP-Studio pictures by clicking on the disc symbol and then "Download as image".
- Have fun! 😊
2024-01-07 11:00 AM - 2024-01-20 10:55 PM
2024-01-21 05:00 PM - 2024-01-31 10:55 PM