SP-Studio.de contest 10/2023: YOUR OWN MONSTERS
The next contest has started here:
🏆 CONGRATULATIONS! 🏆
This contest is over and these are the winners:
The final results are a combination of the public vote and the jury vote. SEE THE FULL STATS HERE.
Thank you all for participating! Check out the contest page on sp-studio.de with the Hall of Fame. The next contest will start on November 5th.
- - - -
🎨 Create a SP-Studio.de picture about YOUR OWN MONSTER! 🎨
For Halloween we will have a creative topic which will allow you to upload your creepy OC creatures. Make up a unique monster! Submit until October 20th and make sure to read the rules first.
📢 R U L E S 📢
- Create an OC monster (= an original creature made up by yourself). You can imagine it as part of the world of an existing book/movie/show. But your monster is not allowed to be based on an existing character.
- As a "monster" counts any creepy creature which is not human and no regular animal. While famous monster species like vampires, demons, dragons and zombies would count, it might be more fun to make up a unique shape.
- When uploading, always type in a TITLE and your NAME! This is really important. There is no need to write directly on the picture. Use the same name for all your uploads. You can use any nickname, but "anonymous", "idk" or "me" are not allowed. Switching between different names will lead to disqualification.
- If you upload more than one picture only the newest will enter the contest.
- Of course only sp-studio.de pictures count. Do not edit with extra software.
💡 S U G G E S T I O N S 💡
- Don't forget to add a background. Plain color backgrounds can be found in places / abstract backgrounds. If you don't select one you will get a transparent background - and they do not work here.
- Don't forget to add hands to your character if they hold objects. It looks strange otherwise. And don't forget to recolor them, because blue hands are a common mistake.
- To make your picture interesting and receive many votes I recommend to try moving items in a creative way. Combine them with the "lock" function.
- Don't upload screenshots of your whole phone screen. These do not count. You can save SP-Studio pictures by clicking on the disc symbol and then "Download as image".
- Have fun! 😊
2023-10-05 09:00 PM - 2023-10-20 09:55 PM
2023-10-21 09:00 AM - 2023-10-31 10:55 PM