TCC 2022 December Photo Contest - Lakeshores
Thank you for participating in the TCC Centurian's December photo contest. Members will get their chance to vote, but we first ask those of you who have photos that offer an interesting perspective of "Lakeshores" to please upload up to 3 of your favourite high-quality photo(s). From Lake Titicaca to Lake Ontario, Lake Baikal to Lake Victoria, there are so many to choose from.
Photographers, please include:
Title: This is the title of your photo
Subtitle: Please write a few sentences telling members about the photo. (A better description always helps. Especially, since this is not a location-specific contest.) Please be descriptive of the country, name of the lake and tell a story.
Link (optional): You can provide a link to your blog or photos for members to see.
Get your photo in prior to October 15, before voting begins. Members will be eager to see the photos and vote immediately.
Follow these steps:
- Click on the "Add photo" button. This will take you to a new screen.
- Provide your email if it doesn't auto-populate.
- Check the "NOTE" box permitting the Travelers' Century Club to use the submitted photos.
- Click "select file". NOTE: this can take a minute before you can proceed to the next step.
- Type in a title (eg. Sunrise at Taj Mahal in Agra).
- In the subtitle box, add your 2-4 sentence description (you can cut and paste it.)
- In the photographer box, type in your name.
- Click SAVE. (Very important.)
- Note: repeat these instructions for up to two photos.
If you have any trouble or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help.
- Submission period
2022-07-25 06:00 PM - 2022-10-16 11:00 AM
- Voting period
2022-10-14 04:00 PM - 2022-10-26 11:00 AM
- You have not added a photo yet