TCC 2023 December Photo Contest -
*** Members only ***
Thank you for participating in the TCC Centurian's December photo contest. Members will get their chance to vote, but we first ask those of you who have photos that offer an interesting perspective of "The Himalayas" to please upload up to 3 of your favourite high-quality photo(s).
Photographers, please include:
Title: This is the title of your photo
Subtitle: Please write a few sentences telling members about the photo. (A better description always helps. Especially, since this is not a location-specific contest.)
Link (optional): You can provide a link to your blog or photos for members to see.
Get your photo in prior to October 15, before voting begins. Members will be eager to see the photos and vote immediately.
Follow these steps:
- Click on the "Add photo" button.
- Click "select file". NOTE: this can take a minute before you can proceed to the next step.
- Type in a title (eg. Tajmahal).
- In the subtitle box, add your description (you can cut and paste it.)
- In the photographer box, type in your name.
- Click SAVE. (Very important.)
- Note: repeat these instructions for up to two photos.
NOTE: By submitting your photos you agree to allow the Travelers' Century Club to post them on the Club's social media platforms which include, but are not limited to, Facebook and Instagram. You retain all rights to the photos and photo credit will be given by first name and state/country only.
**** Ready to vote? ****
*** Members only! Emails will be verified. ***
Once the period to submit photos has closed, you will then have an opportunity to rate every photo from 1 to 5 (5 being the best! Think 5 stars!) We recommend registering as this gives you the ability to freely sign in and out as you wish. So, how do you “vote” using Pollunit?
- Your email is required for participation. (Privacy laws are adhered to.)
- Once in, this is the main screen showing a summary of all photos.
- Click on the first photo you see to start a larger screen viewing.
- If you are ready to rate photos, use the sliding scale at the bottom of every photo.
- Once the grey number (set to 3) is illuminated red, your rating is captured. It can be changed at any time. Remember... 5 is the best rating.
- Advance forward/backward using the arrow keys or the on-screen media buttons.
- Exit back to the main screen by clicking on “X” in the top right corner or pressing the "escape" key.
- Back on the main screen, located on any photo, click on the “information” icon (black circle with an “i”). This will highlight the photographer's name and story for every photo. Click again, and it will be hidden.
Difficulties? Be patient as it may take time to register each rating. But email email@example.com if you are having problems and we will do our best to help.
Thank you for participating in the TCC Centurian's September photo contest. We hope you have fun with rating these photos.
2023-08-24 06:00 PM - 2023-10-16 11:00 AM
2023-10-15 12:00 PM - 2023-10-26 11:00 AM