• Register
  • Login
  • Pricing
  • Support
    • Support
    • Tutorials
    • Blog
    • Guide
    • Support Forum
  • Notification Settings Notification Settings
  • All Messageboards
  • Feature Requests

Hide tags during submissions for participants but not for admins

Started 2026-09-25 by onojane

onojane

2026-09-25

Tags would be a lot more useful for me if I could use them during submissions to mark photos with issues or actions I need to take on them. I know I can filter by tags in the evaluation, but I think it would be helpful to see the labels on the photos too.

Philipp Großelfinger

2026-09-25

Do you mean, when you submit a photo you want to add a tag to it at the moment of creation?

Markus Huber

2026-09-27

I’m unable to reproduce this issue. When I open the admin link, all submission tags remain visible, even if they are hidden from participants. When I switch to the participant link, the tags are no longer shown. They are also visible in the evaluation.

Could you please check whether you are accessing the PollUnit via the admin link?

onojane

2026-09-27

I am using the admin link. What happens is I can add a tag to an option in the admin link and I do see it initially. However, if I switch to another submission category and then switch back to the one where I added the tag, the tag I added is missing.

onojane

2026-09-27

By the way, the tag was added successfully because if use the 3 dots on the option to view tags, it is toggled on. It just does not display the tag label in admin view or anywhere in the evaluation. However I can filter in images/submissions in the evaluation to display just ones with certain tags, but can't see the tag labels there either.

Markus Huber

2026-09-27

Fixed: This issue occurred in photo contests with categorized submissions and hidden tags. The fix will be live in a few minutes.

onojane

2026-09-30

Thank you so much! This is very helpful.

Tools

  • Voting
  • Surveys
  • Free Tables
  • Collect Ideas and Feedback
  • Photo Contests
  • Video Contests
  • Music Contests
  • Landing Page
  • Pairwise Comparison
  • Advent Calendar

Support

  • Support
  • PollUnit Help
  • Tutorials
  • Support Forum
  • support@pollunit.com

Tutorials

  • Create your first poll
  • Advanced poll features
  • Advanced survey branching logic
  • Distribute tasks online
  • Cast votes and rate options
  • Find a date
  • Vote on images
  • Create your own theme
  • Polls with your own logo
  • Evaluate your PollUnit
  • Dot Voting
  • Range Voting
  • Polls on your own website
  • Live Voting
  • Reach a consensus
  • Manage orga­nizations
  • Prevent multiple participation
  • Donations and participation fees

Legal

  • Privacy policy
  • Terms of use
  • Imprint

PollUnit

  • PollUnit Blog
  • About PollUnit
  • Press kit
  • © PollUnit
  • Register
  • Login
  • Pricing
  • Support
    • Support
    • Tutorials
    • Blog
    • Guide
    • Support Forum