SP-Studio.de contest 07/2023: crossover
📢 JOIN THE NEW CONTEST:
🏆 CONGRATULATIONS! 🏆
This contest is over and these are the winners:
The final results are a combination of the public vote and the Jury vote.
Thank you all for participating! Check out the contest page on sp-studio.de with the Hall of Fame.
- - - -
🎨 Create a SP-Studio picture about a crossover between two franchises (other than South Park)! 🎨
This month the challenge is to combine two worlds from famous books, movies, shows or games. You can show two characters from different franchises in one picture... or create one character that's a combination of two franchises. OCs are allowed, so this is a pretty free topic.
📢 R U L E S 📢
- Pick 2 franchises and combine them in one SP-Studio picture. OCs are allowed this time.
- When uploading, mention both franchises in the TITLE! Like "Sailor Moon X Batman". Otherwise you will be disqualified. No need to write directly on the picture though.
- When uploading, enter your NAME! Use the same name for all your uploads. If you use different names you will be disqualified. Names like anonymous, idk or me are not allowed. Too many use them.
- If you upload more than one picture only the newest will enter the contest.
- Of course only sp-studio.de pictures count. Do not edit with extra software.
💡 S U G G E S T I O N S 💡
- Don't forget to add a background. Plain color backgrounds can be found in places / abstract backgrounds. If you don't select one you will get a transparent background - and they do not work for this contest.
- Don't forget to add hands to your character if they hold objects. It looks strange otherwise.
- To make your picture interesting and receive many votes I recommend to try moving items in a creative way. Combine them with the "lock" function.
- No need to do screenshots. You can save SP-Studio pictures by clicking on the disc symbol and then "Download as image".
- Have fun! 😊
2023-07-05 05:00 PM - 2023-07-20 09:55 PM
2023-07-21 08:00 AM - 2023-07-31 09:55 PM